The Professional Education Committee of the American Society of Trial Consultants is proud to
sponsor a webinar presented by:
Mr. Richard Gabriel
Decision Analysis, Inc.
12:00-1:15 pm EST
To register visit:
Attendance is limited!
**Free for ASTC members w/access code (which was emailed as a separate ASTCgram)
To register at EventBrite, follow this link:
**$50.00 (+$2.64 service fee) for non-members.
In this 60-minute session, participants will learn lessons from high profile trials including:
-Our Four Justice Systems
- O.J. Simpson: The Real Role of Race and the Art of Framing
- Heidi Fleiss: Witness Preparation and Attitude
- Whitewater: The Politics of Prosecution
- Enron Broadband: The Importance of Case Clarity
- Phil Spector: Undeniable Truths and the Path of Least Resistance
- Casey Anthony: Harnessing Bias, Backstory, and Unspoken Motivation